Every muscle and organ has its own function and task, but our core is like the Queen of your body. It is the fundamental part of our body that keeps our posture upright, supports our back, keeps our immunity and keeps our major organs well intact. Basically, if you did not have a core you could not do 90% of things you are already doing, so begin loving your core.
Now that we all share something in common- abs, the question is who has the prettiest and best designed abs? The way we train our abs can differentiate how our abs look like. For example, if you do heavy weight training your develop more of the 6 pack abs look. If you exercise holistically you will develop a more natural look.
Here are some super amazing exercise videos that you can do at the convenience of your own home and alternate every other day for one week:
360 degree Abs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNrlNKjnGhw
Core Twister Revolution: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpLc2URn7ts
In case you do not have internet, try to the classic holistic ab routine in 5 easy steps.
1. Lie down on your back, bend your knees, and places your hands behind your head. Inhale, elongate, your spine, and as you exhale lift your head and shoulders up and return back to starting position. Repeat 10-20 repetitions.
2. From step one, keep your head and shoulders up and pulse 10-20 times and hold. Repeat 1-3 sets and return back to starting position.
3. Elongate legs and arms as you lie down on your back. Slowly engage your abdominals and roll up to touch your toes and slowly roll back down. Repeat 10-15 reps.
4. Lie down on your back and place your hands behind your buttocks. Elevate your legs 2-3 inches off the ground and hold for 10-30 seconds. Perform 1-3 sets.
5. Lie down on your back and breathe in deeply from your nose and as you exhale, imprint your spine into the flow. Take 10-15 breathe to cool down your session.
Love your abs, and they will love you back..